It is a great time of year to do a self check-in. Peel off that winter coat (aka armour) and see what lies inside. To do this I love to find a cosy spot, bring my journal and a giant mug of coffee and do a deep dive inside.
Here are a few potential questions to get your mind working:
- What is the best thing that has happened this year?
- What personal cob webs, weeds, or old debris do I need to get ride of? What is the first step to making this happen?
- What's new inside of me? What have I changed my thinking about?
- What do I want / need more of in life? How am I going to get it?
- If there was a fly on the wall watching me, what would it say my priorities are? How does that line-up with what I want them to be?
Happy dusting, digging, exploring and planting.