Then it happened...
- You ate all the healthy pre-made freezer meals.
- Life got in the way.
- You got tired of saying 'no' to the plate of cookies that is always in the lunchroom.
- None of the gym classes fit your schedule anymore now that you have to pick up from daycare.
We have officially hit that point in January where the beginning seems SO long ago, and then "Hey! This is routine!" seems so far away...
So how do we keep ourselves on track with our 2015 resolutions / goals / plans ?
This is when you need help from those around you, and you need it now! Don't wait, SMS / Phone / email that person now!
Who can you count on to hold you accountable? Think of a person who will be there to keep you on track until this is officially a habit (and not so much hard work anymore!)
A couple qualities you might consider in this person
- Someone who is physically present or easily accessible when things are hard.
- Someone who is living the change you want (so you can see how awesome it looks / feels to keep going).
- Someone who you feel comfortable giving the power to tell you yes or no (and you'll listen).
- Someone who inspires or motivates you.
Once you have selected that person. Arm them with the ability to help you. Tell them the answer to these key questions:
1. What is your resolution or goal?
2. Why is it important to you?
3. What support do you need from them to achieve it?
4. How do you want them to help you get back on track when you begin to deviate?
Can't wait to see all your hard work pay off in 2015 and new habits form!