And when I think summer, I think flip-flops.
And when I think flip-flops I can't help but pull out one of my favourite grown-up, motivational picture books, How to Live in Flip-Flops By: Sandy Gingras. I love the reminder to add a little flip-flop to my life.
What is a flip-flop life? One where...
- We don't take ourselves too serious (flip-flops make silly noises after all),
- We don't move too quickly (you can't in flip-flops),
- Life is easy (like sliding on a flip-flop),
- We open ourselves up to the world (like our toes are in our flip-flops), and
- We change our attitude (like the verb flip-flop).
To name a few. I highly recommend giving it a read.
Enjoy a flip-flop holiday today! How can you bring the flip-flop life to your everyday?